martes, 23 de octubre de 2018

THE BEST HOLIDAYS


 The best holidays ever of my life it was when my family and me went to the countryside in December, 2011.
 



Resultado de imagen para campo


 It was very beautiful, because a large river passed by the edge of the forest and the hill
 Those holidays lasted almost a week.

Resultado de imagen para cerro
  I went to the country with my father, my mother, and my sister.  We camped at the foot of the hill.
Then we gathered with my cousins ​​and we played throwing poop cow and horse between us


hahaha.  
We also climbed the hill, we played, we ran, my uncles did make the barbecue.

At night we heard noises, there were some guys hunting at night on the hill, now it's funny the memory, because as with my cousins, ​​we were very scared at that moment.

It  was  the best vacations, because they were with many emotions, fright, terror, a lot of fun and only happiness.
 Those holidays united us as a family and reinforced that family bond.



Every time I remember that vacation, a smile comes to my face.


Resultado de imagen para risa


2 comentarios:

  1. Nice holidays susy, It was funny of the poop.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Susan! I loved your holydays, the most that I liked was you and your cousins scared! Poor guys haha

    ResponderEliminar

English and Me :o

Approaching the English language was not easy, because the teachers of the school did not teach well. Except teacher Maria Paz, she taught ...