viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

ODEPA


https://www.odepa.gob.cl/  

A website that I have been visiting very recently is "ODEPA", which is the agricultural studies and policies office of the Ministry of Agriculture.

In this site you can find publications of the institution and the ministry of agriculture, such as "Chilean agriculture", "the challenges for 2030", among others. Some of the publications are research, magazines, news, constantly updated prices of livestock (that does not interest me much), the prices of food in "LO VALLEDOR" (wholesale and per unit price). In addition, you can find its Transparency law, its regulatory framework, the link to "RADIO AGRICULTURA", among others.
 
 I have visited the website since last week and have gone only once to the library of the institution, so the frequency is low at the moment.


 
I like this page, because I want to start learning about the area of ​​agriculture and environment, and this site has been very useful for that.

6 comentarios:

  1. This website is very important for the get information about agriculture.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow. I did not know about the existence of this web page!
    regards susy.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Susana!
    I think this topic is very interesting ! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a good weekend.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. food prices in "LO VALLEDOR", really? I didn't know, great wow <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. From now on, I will use it when I have to do a research about agriculture policies, thanks for revealing it.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I didn't know this site web! It could be very useful!

    ResponderEliminar

English and Me :o

Approaching the English language was not easy, because the teachers of the school did not teach well. Except teacher Maria Paz, she taught ...