viernes, 6 de julio de 2018

¡ Favorite Photographs !


My favorite photos are where my family members that I love the most, because having a photo of them means that they accompany me and are still present even though they are not.



I really like this photo 

It was taken at my grandparents’ house and my sister took it.
It’s very special to me, because my grandfather is with my nephew. They are two of the people I love most and I miss.

My grandfather was always affectionate, he helped us in everything he could, he never turned his back on us. He is no longer with us, but he will always be present in our hearts.












I took this picture at home, while watching the movie “CARS” ( he enjoys taking photos with filters).

His name is Hain and we live together, but when I spend days away from home, I miss him a lot, because even though he's somewhat disobedient, we have a lot of fun together.
I like to see him laugh, see the things he learns and hear the new words that he says.






2 comentarios:

  1. beautiful photography, i like the relationship with your nephew¡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is always good to transport yourself to the past through photographs. Through these you can strengthen the feelings of those who are no longer with you.

    ResponderEliminar

English and Me :o

Approaching the English language was not easy, because the teachers of the school did not teach well. Except teacher Maria Paz, she taught ...