martes, 6 de noviembre de 2018

GET UP



 
The interest change through in the years, for that reason my favorite song now is “get up” by singers, the soloist Lea Paci and the group Diva Faune.

Resultado de imagen para lea paci            Resultado de imagen para diva faune ft lia paci

 This song I found in the Spotify when I did listening to the singer Loîc Nottet with his song “Hungry Heart”.

I really liked very much the song “Get up”, because the melody in generally is so happy, the rhythm is perfect and I love especially when she sings in French.
The mix the voices in English and in French is very good, the musical tones of their voices is so perfect. that is to say, they, together create a      splendid, magnificent melody.

In addition, this song belongs to the musical style Pop.

Its lyrics is  about how with somebody you can complement without to be feel afraid to be  lovely, You only should feeling free without ties, to be happy and enjoy the simple moments.
that is to say, You must enjoy now, the present, because tomorrow maybe the something can Changes.

Well, with the song I don’t feel identify for this moment, although I could stay with the "enjoy without fear".


 I Invite you to listen this song, because I know that you like it.


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi susy! I never listen to this song, but i'll listen to!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I will listen the song, I like his meaning.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The lyrics in French sound sooo cool! and the song is very catchy too. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I had search the song on YouTube because the lyrics seems to me interested and the only thing can say is WOW WHAT MAGNIFIQUE MUSIC! I loved the rhythm and the combination of languages

    ResponderEliminar

English and Me :o

Approaching the English language was not easy, because the teachers of the school did not teach well. Except teacher Maria Paz, she taught ...