sábado, 4 de agosto de 2018

SPORT




The sport that I like is the Volleyball.

 I like the way in the that play it, the training the team, how to throw the ball, and I feel that when you play it there is not this rivalry: "I have to win yes or yes", only enjoy it.



 When we played it in the high school, this was funny, very funny. Always we laugh, beacuse we throw the ball, our hands are inflamed,  the ball was falled down in our face or we hit amog us when we try to hit the ball.



  I consider that the sports are very important socially, especially in the personal development, because they are very goob to develop ability physics in the person, work in team, improve live quality, it gives to you the biggest energy, vitality and it maintain us healthy.



 The sports are like game, where you can run, jump, etc. It is very attractive for the children, like this in the schools they are motivated to realize sports. The children become more sociable.

1 comentario:

  1. I remember when I started learning volleyball, I hit myself, it was very funny and painful

    ResponderEliminar

English and Me :o

Approaching the English language was not easy, because the teachers of the school did not teach well. Except teacher Maria Paz, she taught ...