sábado, 4 de agosto de 2018

PETS

I do not remember how old I was when I had my first pet ... when I was little (I still was not in basic school), I remember that I had a dog called "Choque", I loved it, it was big, beautiful one, with its small white legs and every time he saw me, he would stand up and hug me ... when he died, it was a very sad farewell.


 After time, one day outside my house there was a bitch, blonde, very pretty.
That day was with my sister, so I could play with the bitch all afternoon.
When it was dark and my mother came and I cried her, I begged my mother to let the bitch stay with me. she accepted / The bitch was called "Carlota", I do not know why .

 I loved her, she made me very happy, I enjoyed being with her, I think it was a very important part of my childhood.
When I was in my parents' bed, the bitch tried to climb it, but it was so small that I could not climb, so I put pillows on the floor so the bitch climp it.
 the bitch was hiding between my legs when my parents went up.

When I went to school in the morning, the bitch would accompany me to the bus and when I returned in the afternoon, I would call from the bus stop and she would run to meet me.

1 comentario:

  1. What a beautiful story, when my little grandmother had a little dog named boy, he was a Dalmatian but a dwarf, we love him very much. When he died, it was very sad.

    ResponderEliminar

English and Me :o

Approaching the English language was not easy, because the teachers of the school did not teach well. Except teacher Maria Paz, she taught ...