martes, 13 de noviembre de 2018

I AM A TEACHER


Well, when I was seven or nine years old I would have liked to be Teacher of Mathematics, because in that moment I had a good qualification in this area at School.
  

Resultado de imagen para teacher


I imagine that I could be a good teacher of mathematics, that
I could teach very well. I really liked math a lot as a child and I thought
that the teachers in the university only had to study addition, subtraction,
division and multiplication haha. So easy.

This job is  indoors, because you have to work in a classroom, in a school, so it's a job that takes place between four walls most of the time.

I would like to travel a lot in my work, but the limit is not
whether I want to or not. Being a teacher, I would only limit myself to
traveling in vacations, because for teaching purposes it is not possible many
times.


Although I could travel to attend seminars, courses, etc. Where
I am the person who learns.

The salary for the teacher in Chile it is not very good, because if we consider that they give us the base knowledge  in almost twelve years of our lives.
Yes, I would like very much to have a second carrer. I liked would be able to study something about agriculture, either one carrer professional or technique, because I like a lot this area.


2 comentarios:

  1. I always hate all the maths:(
    Maybe if you would a teacher i would hire you! haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi susana, I would like to be the teacher of maths too, because I like the math.!

    ResponderEliminar

English and Me :o

Approaching the English language was not easy, because the teachers of the school did not teach well. Except teacher Maria Paz, she taught ...