martes, 11 de diciembre de 2018

My summer holidays !


In my summer holidays I would like visit:




  • ·       The amusement park, Fantasilandia, before that change of place.  

This amusement park is awesome, because It have a lot of attractions, a roller coaster, game with water, launch, fast food,etc. But the attraction that I liked most is the “raptor” and “boomerang”.


Imagen relacionada   Resultado de imagen para fantasilandia







Resultado de imagen para MIM SANTIAGO


  • ·         The museum that I don´t meet or I did not visit a long time ago, like as

- “MIM” interactive museum viewpoint. This museum has many fun and scientific attractions. In addition, It have a park with large green areas. 
 The one I like the most is the bed of nails and giant bubbles




Resultado de imagen para MUSEO DE HISTORIA NATURAL DE VALPARAISO


 - Natural history museum in Valparaiso, because I never go here and I belive that is very beautiful ( apparently in photos)

Resultado de imagen para museo aeronautico


- National Aeronautic and Space Museum, because I don´t meet it and I've always wanted to go.




I would also like to visit the beaches, I wish I could go to the serene, because I love that city and its landscapes.

I would like to go out with my friends, because for studying I have not come out with any. I would also like to go for a walk with my family, especially with my nephew, dedicate the time that I could not

I like to enjoy walks with friends, family and also alone. however, this summer I prefer to spend these activities in the company of the people I love and share beautiful memories with them

2 comentarios:

English and Me :o

Approaching the English language was not easy, because the teachers of the school did not teach well. Except teacher Maria Paz, she taught ...