viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

My favourite pieces of technology


the piece of tecnhology that I enjoy the most  is the computer, the Tablet and the cell pone, I know they are many  and they  have characteristics in common, such as the camera, you can write, edit text. Read text,  to communicate if you have access to internet, film, etc.
However, there are things that differentiate  and  makes them even more useful in different cases. For example:
 *I like the computer very much  because I  can use  programs that in the cell phone and Tablet I can not use for the quantity of memory that they use.  In addition, I can chat, I connect to Facebook, I can writte email, etc.  It is  faster, It is much more  fast tan  using  the Tablet.
  And its screen is bigger, I can watch videos in Youtube or movies better.
the frequency with which I use it is average
The Tablet is very good to read texts that I can not  print, In adicction, I can carry It to other places. the frequency with which I use it is average too.
The cell phone I use evereday, because It has many  roles. Its Little screen, lets me  see everything in a more  reduced  way and I can find the things more quickly.
 I belive the life  can not be the same, because they are very  useful. As, the comunication is fast, the programs, services, etc. All in one  device.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English and Me :o

Approaching the English language was not easy, because the teachers of the school did not teach well. Except teacher Maria Paz, she taught ...