sábado, 18 de agosto de 2018

My favorite subject

My favorite subject is Normative Framework for the administration of the State II, dealing with the subjects of law, specifically on the administrative statute.
I chose the teacher because friends had given me very good comments about him and his classes. In addition, I also chose it for the schedule, because there was another in the afternoon and it  would had been very heavy for me.
What I like most about the course is that the teacher, Mario Palma, is very good at teaching, explains the subject in a good way, it is easy to understand.
In addition, I like very much the branch of law itself, the fact of being able to see a situation in daily life and say "oh, we saw that in class", or "In that case you can apply such a thing" .
Now we are seeing the audits that are within the State Administration: I Can see that everything has an order, everything must be notified, everything must be written.
This is very important, so that there are no misappropriation or corruption within the State.
I like the subject, because they are training us in a good way, to be honest.
About the course, I would not change anything, in my opinion the course is excellent
Resultado de imagen para mario palma abogadoMario Palma.

2 comentarios:

English and Me :o

Approaching the English language was not easy, because the teachers of the school did not teach well. Except teacher Maria Paz, she taught ...